-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

#65: Zero: The Last Character

Hi, guys. Yesterday, I took my book, The Sealion To The Rescue, to my 3rd Young Authors' Fair. I gave out business cards, got all sorts of comments and even met a new friend named Elizabeth. I even got to take pictures with the Cat in The Hat! He's taller in person. Anyway, here's my new character: Zero, the last character. (This one's kind of a downer.) After the world-ending events of 4114 A.D.,(yeah, everyone, it all ends on a palindrome) everything is blank, with no more than pieces of bricks, fallen trees and a little human  (ish) guy named Zero. Living in Visonin, the corrupted, surprisingly cheeseless future Wisconsin, Zero flies around on his HUV-R Board, fending off the evolved jumbo-roaches and kicking back with visiting alien homies. 4114. Man, the Mayans were way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer