-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

BETWEEN-RANT PARTY

Hello, mindless phonedrones. It is once again I, Smart Alek. I feel that between my genius installments on this webular page, you and your feeble minds might need a breather. So, with that in mind, I give you this. A, how you say, partay session to this delightful melody I discovered roaming the internet. Funny, I built my kingdom on the principles of pure evil, but I suppose "rock & roll" works as well. I might try that when I build my kingdom on this little Milky Way hotspot once I take over.

1 comment:

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer