-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

MAKING A CASE FOR WHY I SHOULD BE YOUR DICTATOR

So, now that I have taken over Wimpy McPixarboy's blog, I will make good use of it. I've already ruled the Chajascaki Dimension for countless years and I am getting quite bored. So, while I'm here, I might as well take this planet over! Unfortunately, I left my army of Tentaclopses back at my palace, so I guess I'll just have to "win your vote" in some sort of "democracy" or something (blegh!):
  1. I have 1,778 years worth of experience.
  2. You selfie-taking meat sacks need someone to whip you into shape. Whether that was figurative or literal depends on if you obey me or not once I'm ruler.
  3. Orange is the new black.
  4. Let's face it, humans. Am I seriously any worse than the candidates for 2016?
  5. If you don't elect me, I'll disintegrate you all.
I'll leave you to consider your options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer