-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I, SMART ALEK, AM ANNOYED.

I. Am. Dis. Pleased. I am the great and powerful Smart Alek of the Chajascaki Dimension and I get 2 VIEWS on this pathetic blogosphere! So now I'm blowing you all up. And giving the human race a scathing review on Yelp. The bomb shall blow in T-minus - wha - wait - what are you doing to - noooooooooo! Howdy, blogsters! Doug Farfeather here. Smart Alek is currently unavailable, considering the fact I just put a snooze hex on him that will last just about as long as it takes me to get him back to the Chajascaki. I apologize for what happened today. He is a frightening lad with a frightening taste in 1980s music. My pal Jacob will be returning shortly from his darn busy schedule to introduce ya to a new character. Also, I disabled the bomb! Boy, that woulda been a mess. Now, I'll leave you on a joyous note:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer