-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, April 3, 2015

BAD-OFF SEMI-FINALZ

CLICK TO ENLARGE
He is a galaxy-destroying menace from the other side of the JC-Verse. The other is a ruthless reptile and enemy of Doug. Only one of them will make it to the final battle with the worst of all JC-Verse baddies,             (I can't let you guys know everything!). The other one will be even more ticked off than he usually is. Now, ladies and gentlebloggers, let's get ready for EVIIIIIIL!!!! *Note: since we're nearing the end, I suggest you go back and refresh yourself on these two guys. I want this thing to be fair even if the actual competitors aren't.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer