-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

#240: Max Ballemy: Shapeshifting Mascot Supreme

     Extreme apologies to you all for not posting for almost 2 WEEKS. You can pin the hefty blame on me working on my second '05s comic for the Young Authors' Faire, editing the footage for the Mustache Ninja and her accomplice Sophie's school project, and a smidgen of Youtube binge-ery. But fear not, for now it's time for my latest character (who is most definitely furry, as promised): Max Ballemy! In the modern age of the JC-Verse, FLs (Fantastic Lifeforms, in case ya didn't get the memo) are very common in the world around you, and come in a Helicarrier-load of different shapes and sizes. And sometimes, several of those shapes and sizes are packed neatly into one FL. And sometimes, that FL's name is Max. Coming from a long family line of shapeshifters, Max Ballemy currently attends Snarwicky High in Washington, and while doing so discovered how he wants to use his God-given gifts. Being school mascot. It was practically written in the stars: he has an intense, mildly-hazardous school spirit, and a general history of being clumsy at his peer's amusement. Plus, he took a karate class for a week down at the Doohickeys-R-Us strip mall once, and from that experience he's already been able to cross out using his gifts to fight for justice and all that jazz. So, after giving his all in an official tryout, they readily excepted him, and he's been living his luck-bringing, half-time-hyping dream since. Plus, getting the gig meant not another poor soul would have to hop inside the Snarwick Skink mascot suit, infamous for its stench of bodily odor and general death. We salute you, Max Ballemy.

2 comments:

  1. I like your drawings and enthusiasm! I don't work at Pixar but if I did I would certainly keep my eye on you. Keep drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Keep drawing I shall. =D

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer