-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SOME FAIRLY FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FOUR FAN ART.

     Now that this here blog is back in business, I thought I'd post some pretty snazzy fan art of Johnny Storm I drew between laziness sessions during Winter Break. This just so happens to be the specific version that I imagine for my own Fantastic Four movie franchise idea. I'll just leave it at that on account of the all-too-true fact that if I started blabbing about my version, I'd be here 'til I run out of space on this post. And even if you can't run out of space on Blogger, I'd still somehow find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer