-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

#156: Bagai

HUZZAH!!!
Tonight, I watch the first episode of Marvel's Agent Carter. I'm being endlessly sandwiched with mid-season television! Anyway, here's my newest character: Bagai. When it came time for me to introduce police officers into the JC-Verse, I wasn't gonna just do the doughnut-scarfing, thick-'stached law enforcer often seen in popular media. I decided to go a little ... off-book. Bottom line: he's a dragon. Bagai is a member of the FPD (Fantasy Police Department), a team of dragons, fairies, ogres and cunning rouges employed by the government in a desperate attempt to deal with the newly rising power of Stinkbad the Wizard. Hailing from the faraway land of Vancastleton, adjusting to life on good ol' American soil isn't the easiest for the law lizard and his gang. But with some help from Officer Bart Bewilderman of the NYPD, the team is working on fitting in while keeping Stinkbad at bay. Favorite modern discoveries so far: Lord of the Rings, marshmallows and loofahs (they're great for dueling).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer