-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, January 16, 2015

#158: Shellvis

I'm still getting over the Oscar's grandiose uber-snub of The LEGO Movie. Despicable Me feels your pain, brick-y brother. Anyway, it's time for my new character: Shellvis. First crawling onto the the scene in the doo-wopping 1950s, Shellvis became a bona fide crustacean sensation. Recording such hits as "Shell House Rock," "Viva Crustacean," and "Return to Shellfish," this shoreline singer went down in history as the Crab King of Rock 'n Roll. Tank you. Tank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer