-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

#159: Luxelle Arcadus: The Hovergirl

(Zoom up to see her 8-bit-iness.)
Yesterday, I went to teach a little kid art class at my school, Parkview. All my fun-sized artists did super well and loved the blog, and I was even asked by a parent if I do parties! Also, as a bonus, I, under the name Sir Jacob the 1st, won a Snickers bar in a crazy hair contest with help from a girl named Anastasia. Guy in clapping audience: "I'M JUST CLAPPING FOR HIS NAME!" Anyway, onto a new character: Luxelle Arcadus, the Hovergirl! In the 8-Bit Kingdom (see #119, 2014), the night is ruled by sky-gliding crime fighter, the Hovergirl, as she takes out do-badders through the pixelated thoroughfares. Just one more thing: she's the princess. Luxelle has been raised amongst the snootyville society of royalty, joining her dad on boring diplomatic missions and doing whatever else it is that royal-y people do instead of watching TV and scarfing pizza. Can't blame the gal for wanting to fly away in the night and go bazerko on some thugs. Now the love interest of fellow super-avatar SkyStar (see #69, 2014), she is one of the Virtuality's greatest heroes. Post over. Sir Jacob the 1st AWAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing quite like passing on the lessons of art to others, is there? Helping people in general just fills the soul in ways that few other things can. Glad you got to experience it with the younger art class you taught! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sir Riki! Helping others is most excellent. :)

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer