-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

#160: Eon the HexRabbit

Does anybody know where I can get one of those zip-up hoodie masks but with an owl face on it? No further explanation will be given on why I need this beyond me saying it has to do with bringing a hooting Walmart vigilante to life. Egad, I've said too much. Okay, here's my new character: Eon the HexRabbit. HexRabbits - scientifically known as Abracus Dabarcus. Native to the distant outer rim of the JC-Verse, these little guys live, breathe and sweat pure magical essence. How this one ended up in our good ol' Milky Way is a mystery not even Duck-tective on Gravity Falls could solve. Eon is being constantly chased by the collective bunch of dark warlocks attempting to harness his magic for galactic domination, and sleazy space hunters looking to sell his various limbs and such on the black market. But with help from that trusty portal hat of his, he always manages to outrun them. Interesting fact: magicians used to put HexRabbits in their hats to give them the powers they needed for their acts. That's right, people. It wasn't always a magic cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer