-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LINKS ARE HAPPENING

My excellent friend Lydia may be best known on the blog for her character, #22: Donn, but do you know she has an awesome blog of her own? It's called Createjewels and it kicks my butt in view count. I'm so proud! I really suggest you check out her awesomeness down at Polyvore. Now, without further ado, the link. Enjoy, guys!
http://createjewels.polyvore.com/

2 comments:

  1. I must admit I don't exactly understand that website but there's a fashion collection based on Meg from Hercules so how can it be anything but amazing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to send you to Girlyland, man. But she is a really good friend and she's awesomely creative, too. She just expresses it a bit differently. She's currently helping me on an idea for an indie film.

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer