-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

#165: TyrannoThesaurus Rex

White and gold. That's all I'm gonna say. Anyway, here's my new character: the TyrannoThesaurus Rex! Long, long ago in the Vocabulassic Period, this literate lizard stomped across the prehistoric plane amongst Verblociraptors and PastTensedactyls. But after the period meteor struck Earth, it marked the end of the ol' T.T. Rex's time in this world. That is, until now. Down in his library lair, the diabolical Word Smith has found a way to resurrect this pronoun predator and is now using it in his scheme for world word domination. You know that time you said that words can't hurt you? Think again.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant, ha ha. Only thing I'd say is it would be cool if the letters actually stretched all the way to the outlined form, and you could ignore the exterior line completely. It might not read as well, but would be a fun illustrations at least! I love "Vocabulassic Period" lol. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was gonna do! Unfortunately, I ended up deciding against it. I shall try it again then!

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer