-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, February 27, 2015

!ANNOUNCEMENT OF TRIPPY PROPORTIONS!

As you without a doubt already know, I've been known to add some healthy confusion to my blog by taking full advantage of the shared universe. Well, ol' Jakey McBloggypants is up to his old tricks. Introduciiiiing - imaginary drumrollllll - MULTIVERSE! A limited series of characters coming to Jacob's Characterz! this March! It will consist of other-dimensional versions of old blog characters of mine. Bad guys might be good. Good guys might be bad. In another dimension, I might be normal (highly unlikely). But I won't be doing this alone. From now until the end of the series, I'm calling on all you awesome readers and animator pals of mine to post your ideas for which characters I should include and how, in the comments on this very post. Go ahead, folks! The floodgates are open!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer