-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

#161: The Terrible Hairible

SPIDER-MAN. MARVEL STUDIOS. IT'S HAPPENING. I am heading the campaign for my crush Molly Quinn from Castle to play MJ. If this happens, my brain will explode from happiness. Jacob brains will be everywhere. Anywho, here's my new character: the Terrible Hairible. (Yeah. It's my hair. If I'm gonna have long stupid hair until I get it cut tomorrow, I might as well make a blog post out of it while it's here. That's just good business.) This monster mop resides in the jungles of Scalpia, bringing a hairy end to any travelers attempting to explore the area. People have tried to contain it. All have failed. But according to legend, only a great scissored hero known as Cathicus Curlicus can slay the Terrible Hairible and bring peace to the Scalpian region - and luckily, that day is tomorrow in our universe! It feels kinda like the Frabjous Day in the 2010 Alice in Wonderland. Someone needs to futterwacken vigorously and then it'll be complete.

2 comments:

  1. The flow you've managed on the right side arm there is fantastic. Look at how every finger comes from the movement of the arm itself. This is the sort of thing artists strive to achieve in figure drawing, so nice work! I also really dig the overall design and shape of this character, it's got great proportion.

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer