-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, May 22, 2015

#174: Brian: The Monkey That Writes My Science Textbook

     Half day, folks! My school day is already wrapped up and it's time for the weekend. Huzzah! *happy little jig* Now, speaking of school, I've noticed my science textbook has been ... flawed this year. My mom has actually had to correct their blatantly wrong answers in the answer book. So, sometimes we ask ourselves, "who in the world is writing this thing?" I figured the only logical answer was that it was a monkey. So, without further ado, my latest character: Brian. Yeah. He's a chimp. Desperate for some new writers after the previous ones quite, the U.S.B.C (Unnamed Science Book Company) didn't know what to do. So, Mr. Big Boss Education Man went to the one guy he trusts most. He called upon his pet monkey. As any smart businessman would do in a time of employment crisis. After being given a laptop and a pair of glasses to make him seem "knowledgeable," Brian began his work on the textbook that I read and question on an everyday basic. Hey hey, he's the monkey! People say he monkeys around! But guess who will be laughing, when he gets paid for writing bullhonkey down? Hey hey! This here monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer