-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

YOUNG AUTHORS' FAIRE: A DAY OF BOOKY GREATNESS & A PANCAKE

Displaying 20150516_101248.jpg 


     There are certain points of the year I look especially forward to. Halloween. Christmas. The costumed hodgepodge of geekiness that is Wondercon. But one of the biggest ones is the Young Authors' Faire, which was yesterday! And was awesome! So much so that I'm gonna need to make a bullet-point presentation to tell you all of its many highlights:
  • My comic book, The '05s, being a huge hit amongst the populous.
  • My geek posse, Jackson and Nathan, showing up and engaging me in the art of weird.
  • My hyperactive honorary sister Sophie coming and completely schooling us at the art of weird.
  • Eating a pancake, something that has become an endangered species to me since the Great Microwave Breakage of 2015.
  • Giving out '05s copies for freeeeeee! (Imagine that said in the voice of the Sit 'n Sleep commercial guy.)
  • Being offered a really cool job by a really cool guy with a really cool mustache (I've said too much!!)
      It was really fun. But now, I am done with my endless array of projects and business and ready to commence with posting stuff on this here blog! First up: a girl with an all-powerful cosmic entity as a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer