-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

#175: BŪND

So, after digging through my old files of drawings, I found a character that I made when I was young. I figured this character was such a peculiar novelty that he needed a story. So, ladies and gentlemen, here he is: Būnd. In DaPizzo, a small European country full of pantaloons that hasn't changed since the Renaissance, the greatest of all were the LaBaffi Brothers. They were artists. They were smartest. They could do anything except not do anything. How were those famed siblings that great, you ask? Because they had the Panachi Stones, the mystical marbles that grant its owners fantastico skill (and were past around quite a lot in the Renaissance, as one can probably tell). Generation after generation, the Stones were past down from person to person, until it reached one who was truly worthy. Then he died. So now, the Panachi Stones are in the hairy hands of that guy's squire, Foolio Būndino, who gallivants across the yonder as the fighter of crimes, Būnd. If this story seems odd to you, keep in mind the picture I was working off of, shown below. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer