-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

SKETCH WARS: THE RETURN OF THE JAKE-I

     You may have noticed that, due to my intense schedule, my blog looks a little, how you say . . . dead. I'm surprised a mob of angry readers haven't shown up at my door with pitchforks and torches. But my blog isn't Gwen Stacy dead. It's Agent Coulson at the end of The Avengers dead. So, like him, it's coming back, rejuvenated with new life! It may start scribbling alien maps on walls now, but that's all in the fine print. Details, details, dittley-doo. Now, so you know I'm not bluffing, here is a list of things you should expect once everything dies down fully for me:

  • A primate that can type.
  • The big Bad-Off Baddie-Bowl (already started!)
  • A girl with a pet all-powerful supernatural being from beyond. Totally normal thing.
  • This delightful little feller:
  •  More Mustache Ninja (oh, Yoda help us).
  •  Probably more comments on the casting of Spidey and how agonizingly long there making us wait to know who they choose.
  • A pickle.


     Now, while you let that sink in, enjoy grooving to this oldie/goody:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer