-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, May 4, 2015

SPIDER-MAN FILM COSTUME: MY VERSION (COPYRIGHT, JACOB INC.)

In the case that Marvel somehow flubs up the new Spider-Man films (very unlikely), I have my own Spidey flick I've been spinning in my head for when I'm an actual movie-maker. If they do flub it up, someone's got to try to do it right afterwards. So this, my friends, is the film's costume. Completely Jacob-made, not counting the body outline. Hopefully you approve, Marvelites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer