-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

#195: Noah Flint: Overly Aware, Hyper-Intellegent Gangsta Nerd

     Tonight, I'll be watching Star Trek Into Darkness with my family. That's right, people. I like Star Trek and Star Wars. Sue me. Now, onto a new character: Noah Flint! While many things can not be said for sure - what the meaning of life is, if there will ever be a successful Fantastic Four adaption, etcetera - I can assure you of one thing: there is no one else in the JC-Verse quite like Noah Flint. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing is currently undecided. But why is this scruffy engineer so intensely unique? Well, he's built a metal containment suit that can teleport you through the infrastructure of the multiverse, he has a distant past of criminal invention dealing, and the dude somehow knows he's in a blog. 'Nuff said. Dwelling in an LA garage full of gadgets and rap CDs, Noah is an extremely powerful person in the JC-Verse, even if everybody around him assumes he's a supreme nut-job. Meta characters are so "in" nowadays. Just ask Ryan Reynolds.
(Better quality pic coming soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer