-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

#202: Oswald Andrich: The Real Solway Firth Spaceman

     I have a very confusing relationship with alien-related stuff. I read about/watch it, then develop a new phobia around the thing I read about/saw, then quit it all for a while, then get engrossed in some new article/special, and it all repeats. I've recently been deep in the phobia stage, so I've decided to fight the fear the only way I know how: make a cool new character around it. So, without further ado, Oswald Andrich! You guys know the Solway Firth Spaceman, right? The spacesuit-clad, sneaky son of a gun that mystically snuck his way into a family's photo in the '60s? Well, the photo seems to have been debunked in this universe, but in the JC-Verse, it was real, and featured non other than UNDEROO astronaut Oswald Andrich. After a Fantastic Four-esque accident in outer space, he crashed back down to Earth, now with godlike powers over nature. But unfortunately, the powers took his sanity and scissor-kicked it in half, making him into the government's worst threat during the groovy decade and sending him on the run, eventually ending up in the Solway Firth. See, isn't that so much more exciting than it having just been the mom wandering into the photo? Heck yes.
Click to ENLARGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer