-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, August 17, 2015

THE TIME I SORTA HIGH-FIVED MOSES





     Now that I've reached 200 characters *mini-scream*, I can take a moment to sit back, relax, and tell you all about how I strangled Justin Bieber. Kinda. Nah, not really. I was at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, home to the coolest and most haunting things you'll ever see! But seriously, it was a cool trip, so I shall now show you the best of my wax museum photo gallery.
BESTIEZ 4EVAH
We was framed, I reckon.
TREMBLEY AWAY!!!!!!
Mustache Ninja being Hannibal's mini-me while I am being devoured.
Mustache Ninja making her "filled with wonder" face.
I'm pretty sure I look more wax than him in this one.
I had been practicing for the day I could do that pose.
No comment.
Me getting my butt handed to me by a wax figure.
The aforementioned strangling of the Biebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer