-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

CHEERS TO NOT BEING DEAD: JACOB'S RETURN


     Howdy, everybody! I'm alive! Probably goes without saying considering you're reading a new post from me right now, but . . . yeah. STILL ALIVE! I'm sorry that I've been aloof for so long, but it was for a very good reason: I was vacationing in Monterey Bay, California. It was quite fun, so as per ushe, time to tell you the best parts of it with a bullet point fun-ness summarization session!
  • Going to the Aquarium and finding out that my favorite sea creature, the sea cucumber, has been directly linked to Kevin Bacon this whole time and I didn't even know it.
  • Surveying the masses down below from the window of our hotel room.
  • Such masses including a guy in all white clothes driving an all white car, and a guy that looks exactly like Mario.
  • Whipping up a few new pictures for my Spider-Man movie idea that I'll be posting later.
  • Watching the future voice of Captain Underpants on Running Wild with Bear Grylls atop my cozy feather bed.
  • Watching Cozi in A Dolphin Tale atop my cozy feather bed. MIND BLOWN
  • Spending time with my family. 
  • Weirding out said family while making this:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer