-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

HEY LOOK, IT'S CHARACTERFEST

     As you might be able to infer from the title of this post, I may have completely spaced out and forgotten to advertise to you all a certain BiG HuGe sPeCiAl EvEnT that's been on the horizon for a while now. Put that one in the hall of shining examples of my nonexistent time management skills. But fear not. For while I did overshoot the date of said event amidst my preparation, there was preparation. Some quite dandy preparation, if I am so bold. And as for any gaps I've left in the event's schedule, I'm willing to pull out all the stops to fill. So, sit tight, folks. Because it's time for the flurry of all-day posting that I call the 3rd Annual Characterfest! Now, in the past I've always started off Characterfest with some rad tunes to get the energy levels a-rising, so I don't see why this year should be any different. So, ladies and gents, Bowling for Soup (and my childhood, to be exact)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer