-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

AS PROMISED feat. the Dark stinkin' Knight

     In the immortal words of a clown incredibly relevant to this post, I am a man of my word. So, ladies and gents, I give you the full-on 100% cinematic edition of my Batman fan-poster! Odds are I probably put way too much thought and energy into this puppy, but hey, I take my craft seriously. And in this particular case, that craft is producing realistic production jargon. PS, just for the record, the cast of my alternate Batfilm is as follows:

Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds, X-Men, Prometheus) as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Ella Purnell (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children) as Carrie Kelley/Robin
Mark Strong (Kingsman: The Secret Service, Sherlock Holmes) as Dr. Hugo Strange
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) as James Gordon
Mark Rylance (Bridge of Spies) as Alfred Pennyworth
Rose Leslie (Game of Thrones) as Barbara Gordon/Oracle
Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Sons of Anarchy) as the Mutant Leader
Monica Raymund (The Good Wife, Chicago Fire) as Renee Montoya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer