-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

IN WHICH JACOB SHARES HIS FRIEND'S MOST EXCELLENT ART

     Between characters, I would like to display some swanky art from one of my friends, Sophia. Not to be confused with the infamous Sophie, or any of her accompanying personalities, for that matter. Sophia is actually one of my sis's new comrades from school, and I asked her to send me some of her work for Characterfest upon having seen a few of her cartoon doodlings. What she sent is much more than I was expecting. Behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer