-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

FAREWELL TO THE 3RD ANNUAL CHARACTERFEST


     Alrighty, ladies and gents. It has finally struck midnight here on the wizzity west coast, so that means that the 3rd Annual Characterfest has finally and officially come to a close. And with that, the Characterfest Totally Tubular Textpost Talley rests at:
  • 7 posts altogether, which breaks down to:
  •  1 intro post (duh)
  • 3 character posts (containing 4 characters)
  • 3 extracurricular posts (AKA any post that doesn't have a number slapped on it)
  • 1 sufficently snappy shindig
So, there we have it. A large portion of me wishes I could've done more characters, given that they are sorta the name of the game here. But to my credit, it is getting harder to just crank out posts now. In past fests I could pretty much just whip up a design, give a quick coloring job, and scan it onto the computer flaws and all. Now that I have so much more at my disposal, I can't exactly get away with that. Regardless of all the statistics, though, I'm content. When push comes to shove, any day where I get to brighten up you guys' lives and do what I've loved for pretty much my entire life is a pretty dang good day to me. Thanks a ton to all you radical readers, new and returning, for participating. Stay snazzy, enjoy giving the heck out of some thanks this week, and look forward to some pretty big endeavours on the horizon around here. I'm serious this time. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've been on the computer so long that I might start smelling megabites if I don't get off promptly. Let's stick with the P&F theme and close this son of a gun out! Hit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer