-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

FESTIVE FESTIVITIES (Feat. An Announcement)

     Greetings and salu-stinking-tations, everybody! Look at that. Almost a week since the first Spider-Man Homecoming trailer and pigs are not yet flying, nor has H.E.Doublehockeysticks frozen over. The prophecies were wrong. Also, I didn't internally combust into flames upon first viewing, so, personal victory. Oh yeah, by the by, it's Christmastime!
And with this particular Christmas comes a stark realization. I've been the engineer of this cartoon crazy train for almost 4 years now. And in 2 out of those 4-ish years, I've celebrated December packing this blog to the brim with my own "12 Characterz of Christmas." It's been a pretty socko endeavor both go-rounds, if I do say so myself. But that being said, 24 characters is a lot. And there are only so many that you can make out of festive puns. So, to avoid having to scrape the bottom of of the merry barrel this holiday season, I've decided to significantly widen the gambit. Ladies and gents, put your hands and hooves together and welcome to JC tradition the 12 Creationz of Christmas! (Gone with the z branding this far, I've gotta commit.) Leading up to the big 12-25, you folks will be getting a brand new post *almost* everyday--only this time, those slots could be filled with anything. Fanart, fan theories, "About the JC-Verse" posts, even animation! Sometimes festive, sometimes whatever the heck pops into my head. Any genre of post this here blog has ever hosted is up for grabs--and it all kicks off tomorrow. It's gonna be holly. It's gonna be jolly. And if neither of those things, it'll at least be gosh dang weird.

(P.S. forgive this post for its temporary lack of an official "12 Creationz of Christmas" snazzy logo. One will be added soon enough. Please stand by.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer