-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Friday, December 23, 2016

AMAZING FANTASY #15 (REDUX)

     Speaking of tending to the loose threads dangling from this blog, I give you the Jacob's Characterz!-brand rendition of the cover of Amazing Fantasy #15, AKA the first appearence of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man! Back when I redid the Fantastic Four #1 cover, I promised that two more fancy-shamncy redesigns of the like were on their way. Today, albeit a bit late, seemed like as good a time as any to deliver on the first 50% of that promise. Plus, that good ol' Homecoming trailer just dropped recently-ish, so . . . relevance? Yes? No? Maybe so? I dunno, but it was still worth the ink. Enjoy, fellow Marvelites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer