-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

IN WHICH JACOB SHOWS OFF HIS SISTER'S PARTY-PLANNING PROWESS

     Sharing is caring, friends. And since my 15th birthday and corresponding pre-birthday birthday extravaganza just went down this week, I've decided to live by that rhyming truth of life and expand the 12 Creationz of Christmas' borders to include the work of said party's planner. Also known as my sister. She did an all-around knockout job this year, and given the fact that I got to post the decorations I made for her party, it's only fair that she gets the same treatment. Enjoy! (PS, the theme was "Jacob-Con," by the by. A pretty dang clever way to tie together the grandiose hodgepodge of obscurity and geekdom that is my interests.)
(a spiffy sign)
(a Gravity Falls-themed cake, made entirely by the sis)
(an Over the Garden Wall-themed pin-the-tail game)
(the sensational sibs themselves)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer