-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

THE AFOREMENTIONED SNAZZY LOGO

     I present to you the official logo for the 12 Creationz of Christmas! I initially planned to just add this puppy to the announcement post and fill today's spot with a certain character I've been planning, but things got a little off-track. Plus, considering the surprising amount of time it took to get the logo prepped and postable, I reckon it's as much a certified creation as any. Gentlemen, bring in the stamp! *stamps*
CLICK TO ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer