-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

#119: King Arcadus

One month until Big Hero 6!!! Whatever the name for the populous of Big Hero 6 uberfans is, I'm their president. Baymax Brigade maybe. I'll have to coin that. Anyway, here's my new character: King Arcadus! I already fully introduced you to the the Digital Domain and their incompetent goateed emperor, now I feel it mandatory to tell you about the big pixelated society to the right. The 8-Bit Kingdom. Brightly-colored, fuzzy and chock-full of centipedes and space invaders, the place needs someone to keep it in check. Ladies and gentlereaders, Howell Arcadus, holder of power and wearer of beard. Equipped with an exclamation point staff and a pair of Ozzy Osbourne-style bifocals, he has ruled the kingdom for over 500 years. He also has a very distinct smell of data and lemon flavor power-ups (a few may have gotten stuck his beard).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer