-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, October 13, 2014

#122: Grand Ronacc: The Avatar with a Clipboard

I am totally geeking out over the LEGO Batman film coming out in 2017! There's just something about that hilariously egotistical DC minifigure that the world can't get enough of. The rise of the LEGO Cinematic Universe is upon us and I love it. Anyway, time for my new character: Grand Ronacc. It wasn't long ago that I posted #118: Emperor N00by. Well, considering what I've told you of him, it's obvious some poor avatar has to take on the job of talking some sense into the guy. Well, some poor avatar did. His name is Ronacc. (Oddly enough, it's a very common name in the Virtuality. Even odder, they consider John off the rails.) Always with a clipboard in hand and a mustache on face, the sensible shorty has been the servant and - not so successful - conscience of N00by for over a hundred years (which perfectly explains where all Ronacc's hair went.) I have personally cast The Princess Bride's Wallace Shawn as his voice actor in my head. Inconceivable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer