-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

#121: Griefer

Now that I'm done totally geeking out over the new Tomorrowland trailer, here's my new character: Griefer, property of the world of SkyStar. There's not a whole lot I can tell you about this guy, I don't want to spoil the SkyStar movie coming in about, say, 30 years. I'll just hit the important points. It's obvious there's something missing from the story of the Virtuality. No, not Mario, he's fashionably late, part of the norm. I'm talking about a villain, and I'm pretty sure a monstrosity such as this would suffice. Having fallen into an unstable underground cesspool of pixels called the BetaZone, the avatar Benzer was forever bonded with said pixels he fell into. Now able to control the "Beta-layer" surrounding him with his thoughts (like changing the color to black so it would be more slimming), Griefer became the most frightening -uh- thing in the whole Virtuality, loving to deceive and play twisted games. If you tossed Venom and Pacman in a blender, the outcome would be very similar to this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer