-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

#124: Super Little Cape

Yesterday was my mom's side's family reunion. I got new blog fans out of my cousin Zach and Uncle Matt, ate some rocking pizza dip, got a random lecture from my Aunt Marlene on the dangers of tattoos, and got a bunch of cheesy My Little Pony songs stuck in my head thanks to my cousin Kate. I call the day an overall win. Anyhow, here's my new character: Super Little Cape! Who is he, you ask? A superhero with a little cape. Imagine that. But not just any superhero with a little cape. He's Dean Zeckler, scrawny 8th grader and indubitably mild-mannered resident of Philly. But that all changed one day when he was given a mystical cape from a balding stranger, turning him into a high-powered fighter of do-badders! Now, he is the boy, the myth, the little-garment legend... Super Little Cape! (I actually came up with this character when I was about 8. It's Throwback Thursday, yo! But, you know. On a Sunday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer