-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

#128: Anticape

Sorry, guys! I could not apologize enough. I did not know about International Animation Day until it was over, but I will try to make up for it with some Walt. "Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive" -Walt Disney. Or in this case, the mind of 12-year-old. Speaking of, here's my new character: Anticape! I've told you of the 2014 Super Little Cape, I told you of the 1980s Super Little Cape, now I tell you the unfortunate tale of Rider Zain, the 1960s Super Little Cape. I know the '60s is usually the decade of which we try to forget, but this is important. Once simply an orphan from Pizeezle, California, Zain came upon the mystic cape when it shot through his window and clonked him in the thinker. Once he came back to consciousness, he accepted the job. But unfortunately, the cape can make you a superhero, but it can't make you a good guy. After using his powers to severely hurt a group of robbers, he was stripped of his cape and went kookoo-bananas. Now using a duplicate cape called Darkgarment, he has declared war on all future Super Little Capes and has become the raging fiend Anticape! Phew! Great Master Yoda's ghost, that was a mouthful. Well, post-full.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer