-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

#129: Jillajones Skeltie

For all of you who are on Twitter, I would like to point that character #100, Doug, has just recently begun his account. If you could check it out and follow the guy, that would be ducky. Okay, sorry I'm posting my Halloween character the day after, but better late than never. Ladies and gentlemen, Jillajones Skeltie! Down in the hoodoo voodoo hodgepodge that is New Orleans, people at Halloween time come with the thoughts of big, scary ghouls flying around in their heads. Pretty pathetic, really, considering they're all freaked out over creatures that look like this heel-clicking fellow below. Living in Spaggleworth Manner with the rest of his apparition pals (including the oh-so-familiar Ghoulman), Skeltie is the large group's leader and a happy little snappy-dressed one at that. Fun fact: in our universe, Jillajones is a stuffed toy I got in a claw machine when I was a mere Jakeling. I just looked at the guy when I got him and thought, "I will name him Jillajones Skeltie!" Even I wonder how that name came about in my head. I was/am a strange child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer