-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

IMPORTANT BULLETIN!!!

Hey, guys. I know I haven't been as frequent post-wise lately, so to make up for it I am making a proclamation. This Saturday is the first annual Characterfest, a holiday for all wacky enough to take part! Characters! Guest artists! Straight from the JC-Verse! And other random oddities to brighten and sufficiently weirden your otherwise average day! Multi-fonted, Photoshop-made poster, tell them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer