-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

FAREWELL TO CHARACTERFEST

Okay, guys. We've had a day full of laughs. Full of art. Full of beards. But now, it is time for me to go and to shut down the fest. I would like to thank all of the awesome people that participated by viewing. France, you rock! Also, I'd like to send a special thanks to J.K. Riki, who commented. I hope you all enjoyed this flurry of crazy, and I wish you a great Thanksgiving week. Now, to end with my favorite end credits song of all time. Happy Characterfest, my people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer