-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

#130: Mixberry

Finally! Toy Story 4 is coming to theaters in summer 2017!!! Huh, looks like the Muppets were more-or-less right. Okay, after a few months of Marvel-esque creations, I've decided to return to my roots with an old-fashioned comedic post. Here's my new character: Mixberry! The JC-Verse is home to a large populous of talking food. I would give quite the reason, but telling the tale of a celestially-powered cook feels like more of a Saturday thing. But while some of these living meals find themselves in the Food Wars Universe or telling lively religious tales on television, others find themselves with a different purpose: bustin' out some dope tunes. Enter Mixberry. First growing onto the scene in 1994 with his hit, "Sweet-n-Sour (Fight the Power)," this bite-sized beatmaster has dominated the charts with songs such as "Ice Ice Berry" and ''Fruit! They're It Is." (I dedicate this post to my 1990s time-capsule of a cousin Jared. A pure example of the fact that growing up is only an option. Props, dawg!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer