-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

THE MUSTCACHE NINJA'S DISASTERPIECES #1

Okay guys, as part of Characterfest, I have decided to post a few drawings from my sister, the Mustache Ninja. This one is probably the weirdest so it gets to go first. "Gone with the Wind (Because They're so Tiny)" is a story of two munchkins soon to be wed. But, given they are such a small species indeed, the bride, Trishandra, is carried away in a breeze. It is then up to the groom, Chadwick, to travel across mountains high, valleys low, and brick roads yellow to retrieve his true love from the fiend that is wind. Mustache Ninja also said there are cowboys and aliens in there somewhere, but I don't really know how that fits in.
                                 
                      "Wherever you blow, I will find yooouu!" -Chadwick the Munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer