-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

#132: Super Little Cape (Golden Age Edition)

Hey, guys. My sincerest apologies for disappearing like that, I was waiting for the supplies to make a specific character. But fear not. I am back and ready to share with you a character inspired by one of my favorite comic book eras. Ladies and gentlemen, Super Little Cape, Golden Age edition! As I show you today, the olden days of superheroes, one chock-full of phone booths and spandex, also had a Super Little Cape (see #125). This one happened to be Thomas Terry, mild-mannered, dippy-do-haired resident of Whamopolis, Washington. After being laid off by his newspaper employers, the Whamopolis Jabber, he found himself chosen by the mystic cape itself to protect the protectable. After that, he was Super Little Cape, flying over the Whamopolis streets and fighting such dastardly dudes as the Martian Master and Chillzo. He also won back his news column at the Jabber! You know the Man of Steel? This guy's the Man of Spiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer