-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

#229: Gary the Ornament

     Today, my comrades, was my birthday! I am now 14, which fingers crossed is one year closer to my amazing future as a famous filmmaker with a pet half-camel-half-alpaca. Okay, time for the 5th character in the 12 Characterz of Christmas: Gary the Ornament! Think about it: being an ornament isn't the greatest gig. You get your time in the spotlight once every year for a few weeks and are then stuffed back into a box. Not to mention the prickly pine needles poking at you for those several weeks. But Gary is an optimist. So year 'round, he looks at his gig on the branches as a cup of eggnog half full. With a sweetspot on the branch right above Kevin the Heart and to the upper left of the Kringle triplets, this bubbly bauble hums his holiday ditties with glee and waves his imaginary hand at the people of the house as they pass by. (PS, sorry for the black-&-white nature of this post, folks. I'll upload a colored version later, but we're going to see The Force Awakens tomorrow morning, and my mom wants me to get some shut-eye before I have my geek mind completely blown.)
"Hey, guys!" "What." "You wanna hear another classic carol?" "No. Nadda. Never." "Well, if you insist!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer