-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

A POST-HOLIDAY HELLO TO THE MASSES

     A merry belated Christmas Day to all! And happy Boxing Day to all those across the pond, up north, etc. Cheers to all those good ol' boxes. I hope you all enjoyed the 12 Characterz of Christmas! There may have been setbacks, mainly the occasional skipping of days due to schoolwork before break started, but I still managed to finish in time. Thanks a bunch to all of you who read along and participated in the merry-ocity! What will I be doing now that it's finished? Well, currently I'm enjoying the limbo period of laziness between Christmas and New Year's, and using my brand new phone to give all my family members weird personalized ringtones. But once 2016 hits, things are gonna get pretty crazy around here! I have a lot of fun new projects coming up, not all of which I can tell you about. Pinky promise I'm not Illuminati. So, for now, Merry Christmas and I'll see ya in the New Year! Now if you excuse me, I have some more nothing to attend to.
CLICK TO ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer