-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

#107: The Dark Lizard (DUN DUN DUN)

I will now blog to the tune of the old Austin and Ally song that is engraved into my brain thanks to Disney's mid-week nothing-but-reruns period. Come to me, Marvel's Agents of Shield!!! Anyway, here's my new character: the Dark Lizard. As you can probably infer from the triple-DUNs in the title, he's not a good guy. Back in the days of the early-to-mid 1900s, he was an innocent monkey, living his life in the Animaland state of Kraft. But eventually, he was driven to the depths of evilness when he became jealous of #100, Doug, and tried to outdo the guy by supplying himself with the same powers. A few Quantum Crystals later, serious species flip-flop. Now he is the Dark Lizard, cold-blooded creep and wronger of rights, hiding out in his mountain-top lair. A pretty long way of saying "No, Mom, it's not a drawing of a scarecrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer