-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#110: Squirmzilla

Shmaloha, sanvana! That's Jupptongue for "Hello, friends!" I figured speaking the native dialect of the Juppies (SEE #8, 2013) would be an interesting way to open today's post. See? Aren't you glad you read on and didn't go away thinking that I fell asleep with my head on the keyboard? Anyway, here's my new character: Squirmzilla! Remember in the #29: PowerPlant post when I said that a giant worm came from the same radioactive garden as him, but that's a whole other thing? Welcome to a whole other thing! Weeks after the PowerPlant incident, a mild-mannered worm wandered into the compost and became the monstrous creature called Squirmzilla! The 50-foot gearth-worm squirmed up the Empire State Building, terrifying the people of 5th Avenue. It was larger than life, even though the common worm's lifespan is only 4-8 years in field conditions. Thank you, interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer