-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Monday, September 8, 2014

#108: Sal

Hey, guys. I have challenged my dad (the Last Swaggon) to a whip cream duel on Friday because of him offending me with his hate-crime impersonation of Bill Cipher. The good thing is that I can cross "Slapping someone about the face and shoulders with a white glove" off my bucket list. Anyway, here's my new character: Sal. Social studies is one of my favorite subjects in school and the other day I was wondering: who cleaned up all the offerings to the gods after everyone left the temple? Well, you can find an answer to almost anything in the JC-Verse. It was a little Roman janitor named Sal. Equipped with a broom, overalls made out of ancient fabrics and a Napoleon complex before Napoleon even existed, he swept away the handouts to Olympus including cheese, grapes and the occasional gallus domesticus. This job continued in his family tree for years until one descendant decided to go off into the direction of plumbing and fighting Bowser.

2 comments:

  1. You Sir, shall suffer a (ready) whipping on Friday!

    The Last Swaggon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think again, roustabout! Think. Again.

    ReplyDelete

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer