-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

#112: Napoleon Synthitite

Hey, guys. Yesterday, I had the pleasure of watching The Princess Pride, a favorite of my parents and my friend/geek queen, the Filminator. Just because I liked the movie a lot doesn't mean I have to stop calling the main character "mini-stache". Now, here's a new character: Napoleon Synthitite! (Don't confuse him with Napoleon Dynamite or he'll chop your head off.) Since the odds are you haven't been to the JC-Verse, I should probably tell you that synthitites are frighteningly-realistic robots created by the government for missions that human agents can't complete. Well, when it was created, they probably didn't expect the technology to be used by evil to bring back a most powerful foreign leader. Unfortunately not Vader. We're talking Bonaparte, peeps. Sword-fingered, angry and just as short as the original, the new Napoleon reeked havoc in the European streets until being defeated by Ultimate Hyde. Interesting fact: some synthitites hide in wax museums until ready for government use. So that wax Elvis you saw that one time might be rescuing captives right now. Consider yourself educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer