-->

INTRODUCTION

Hiyah, mortals! I'm Jacob, 16-year-old artist and storyteller of sorts who REALLY wants to work in the animation industry one day. The site you see before you is every odd, awesome and in-between thing in my imagination, and I want to share it with you. Go ahead! Grab the snack food of your choosing, sit down and dive into the JC-Verse! Here's hoping you like it.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

#116: The Mythlihood

I'm trying to get my most-viewed post, Jimmy Talon, to be shown on the Tonight Show, considering my Fallon fandom. Jimmy, if you're reading this, I'm putting my hat in the ring for a space in the mono. Okay, here's my new post: the Mythlihood! (Brace yourself, it's a biggy.) Long ago in the JC-Verse, there lived the Overlords of Mythlihood, an order of cloaked beings who kept the inner-verse in balance for several millennia. But alas, they were ixnayed by the Doom Lord Zoo'oz when their secret location was leaked. (Here's where it gets crazy, folks, if cloaked overlords in outer space wasn't crazy enough.) But before they were killed, they declared a prophecy that would be set in stone: (Ahem!) "A pink and purple cow of honor, shall save the universe from being a goner, she shall come and stop the bad, from destroying it all and making things sad. But wait, the mission will end in tombstones, if she decides to go it alone, today it was said as dying we stood, that she'll need to rebuild the Mythlihood." I know. Crazytown. Now, in the 21st Century, it is time for this to come true. Here comes #91: Zowie Cowy, #69: SkyStar, #75: The Magnificent Twimbley, #8 (2013): Juppies, and #113: Wiz Clohnson. Together they are, the Mythlihood! You're goin' down, Zoo'oz. It's about to get real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer